What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

IPhone Game - Tilt to Live

I want to recommend a new IPhone game that I recently downloaded to you. "Tilt to Live" is one of those games that is so simple that it should not be so addictive. The object is to maneuver a small ship around a screen avoiding enemies and picking up "power-ups." Sounds boring. That's what I thought, but it is extremely challenging and, like I said, addictive. Another thing I like about it is that games only last a few minutes at the longest. This is great for those times when we want to sneak in a fast game on a train, waiting room, or staff meeting. :)

Take a look at the trailer. I think you will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment