What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Best Games for Game Night

So you want to have some friends or family over. Why not liven the party up with some board games. It is a great way to break the ice with new people or bond with old friends or family. Don't be surprised if you learn some new things about people as the competitive juices start flowing. Here are my top 7 choices in reverse order:

  • Charades
  • Scene It (the best versions are on games systems like Wii or XBox 360)
  • Clue
  • Apples to Apples
  • Pictionary
  • Scattergories
  • Settlers of Catan (The Best)

No comments:

Post a Comment