What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New Beginning

Welcome friends. My name is Rob. I am your every day kind of guy, I work for the federal government, am married with a couple of kids, etc., etc. What makes me qualified to tell you what is the best printer, pencil sharpener, shotgun, computer, car, etc. to buy? Well I love to do research, I love to buy new gadgets, and I HATE to waste money on junk! Let me know what you want me to look into. I will be getting started soon so time is of the essence.

1 comment:

  1. What about a portable DVD player system for the car? In general, we want our son B. to be a "look out the window" kind of road-tripper, but I think it would be great to have DVD access for those desperate times. I understand there are portable DVD players that come with straps so that you can connect them to the headrests. But there are also cases where you can insert any portable DVD player to play in the car. So what's the best in this category?

    ReplyDelete