What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Portable Automtive DVD Player Ideas

A reader asks what is the best portable DVD solution for her vehicle. Many of us have been in this situation. You don't want to park your kid in front of the TV every time he/she is acting up, but there are those times (emergencies)when we have no other choice. When all else fails TV and DVDs to the rescue.

I have 2 recommendations for portable DVD solutions for the car. Depending on if you already have or don't have your own traditional portable DVD player, one of these should fit the bill:

Durabrand 7'' Dual-Screen Car DVD Player w/ 25 Games
This is an all-in-one solution that attaches to the seat and includes the DVD Player (as a bonus has 25 games as well).

In-Car 7"-10" Inch Portable DVD Player Case Attaches to Rear or Front Seat
This is like a laptop case which hangs from the seats in which you use your own traditional, portable DVD player.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing turn-around time! Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete