What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Best Science Fiction Movies You Haven't Seen

One reader asks me to recommend The Best Sci Fi movies she has not seen yet. I hope there are a few gems here you have not seen. I have not seen all of these yet either, but I can guarantee you they are on my Netflix. Here is my list in reverse preference order:

  • Akira
  • Soylent Green
  • Sunshine
  • Strange Days
  • Enemy Mine
  • Equilibrium
  • Gattaca
  • Starman (The Best)

1 comment:

  1. That's a good list. Gattaca is in my top 10 sci fi definitely. And I love Soylent Green. I don't remember Starman so I'll watch again. And I haven't seen Akira, Strange Days or Enemy Mine in years! Sunshine and Equilibrium are new to me. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete