What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The 30 Best War Movies

This is my list of the 30 Best war movies I have seen. If there are omissions, I probably haven't seen them yet. I would highly recommend renting any of these great films.
  1. Apocalypse Now (The Best)
  2. The Deer Hunter
  3. Schindler's List
  4. Full Metal Jacket
  5. Bridge on the River Kwai
  6. Saving Private Ryan
  7. Das Boot
  8. Ran
  9. The Great Escape
  10. Gone with the Wind
  11. Downfall
  12. Lawrence of Arabia
  13. Sergeant York
  14. Platoon
  15. Patton
  16. Dr. Strangelove
  17. Life is Beautiful
  18. Von Ryan's Express
  19. Inglourious Basterds
  20. Grave of the Fireflies
  21. The Caine Mutiny
  22. Stalag 17
  23. The Best Years of Our Lives
  24. Letters from Iwo Jima
  25. Glory
  26. Born on the Fourth of July
  27. The Big Red One
  28. The Killing Fields
  29. MASH
  30. Breaker Morant

1 comment:

  1. Grave of the Fireflies!!

    My favorite is Schindler's List then Sergeant York....:)

    ReplyDelete