What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Best Television (TV) Shows of All-Time

Here is my list. These are my favorites and since TV is so subjective, instead of commenting on my list, just post your list. Sorry all of "The Wire" and "The West Wing" fans, I just wasn't into them. Hope you like it:

  1. Six Feet Under (The Best)
  2. Sopranos
  3. Twin Peaks
  4. Battlestar Gallactica
  5. St. Elsewhere
  6. Survivor
  7. Seinfeld
  8. Friday Night Lights
  9. Tru Blood
  10. My So Called Life
  11. The King of Queens
  12. All in the Family
  13. The Wonder Years
  14. Star Trek
  15. The Honeymooners
  16. Roseanne
  17. Taxi
  18. The Odd Couple
  19. Cheers
  20. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
  21. Everybody Loves Raymond
  22. M*A*S*H
  23. L.A. Law
  24. 24
  25. E.R.
  26. The Bachelor
  27. Leave it to Beaver
  28. The Simpsons
  29. Saturday Night Live
  30. Homicide: Life on the Streets

1 comment:

  1. My list definitely includes "The Office" both British and American versions, The Muppet Show, The Twilight Zone, All in the Family, Star Trek (original, next generation, deep space nine and voyager!), and the X-Files too.

    ReplyDelete