What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Best Grunge Rock Bands

I consider myself a person who TRULY loves all kinds of music. I know everyone says this, but I really listen to all genres. On my IPOD you will find rock, dance, classical, R&B, etc. What I am lacking is some good rock from today's artists. I find the rock music today seriously lacking and it reminds me of the late 80's when we were in dire need of a rock music revolution. Int he early 90's some musicians from the Seattle, WA area revolutionized music and brought rock music back. They opened the door for and made it possible to listen to great rock music again based on serious lyrics and virtuoso music. I recommend any of the below bands to you, especially if you are a fan of good rock music.

  1. Nirvana (The Best)
  2. Alice in Chains
  3. Pearl Jam
  4. Stone Temple Pilots
  5. Soundgarden
  6. Temple of the Dog
  7. Screaming Trees
  8. Mother Love Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment