What This is All About

So many times in life I want to make a purchase (big or small) and I say to myself...."I wish someone would just tell me which one is the best so I can buy that one." For me, it has happened the most with gadget-type purchases, but has even happened with purchases like toasters or clothes. I want to use this blog to help you on your purchasing journey. I figured that I have done some research already and am willing to do more, so why not lend you a helping hand. I also have LOTS of opinions, stories, interesting news articles, etc. that I would love to share with my readers. I hope you enjoy them. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best Films of the 1970s

Here is my last list of best movies of a decade. Hope you enjoy and find some gems.


  1. The Godfather (The Best)
  2. The Godfather Part II
  3. Apocalypse Now
  4. The Deer Hunter
  5. Gates of Heaven
  6. Star Wars
  7. Jaws
  8. Alien
  9. Taxi Driver
  10. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  11. Rocky
  12. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
  13. A Clockwork Orange
  14. Manhattan
  15. Dog Day Afternoon
  16. The Sting
  17. Being There
  18. Chinatown
  19. Annie Hall
  20. Saturday Night Fever
  21. Mean Streets
  22. Network
  23. Patton
  24. The Exorcist
  25. Kramer vs. Kramer
  26. Midnight Express
  27. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
  28. The French Connection
  29. MASH
  30. Norma Rae
  31. Paper Moon
  32. Barry Lyndon
  33. Deliverance
  34. Breaking Away
  35. Amarcord
  36. Fiddler on the Roof
  37. All the President's Men
  38. Carrie
  39. Heaven Can Wait
  40. Serpico
  41. Five Easy Pieces
  42. Coming Home
  43. Rosemary's Baby
  44. Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
  45. Seven Beauties
  46. The Last Picture Show
  47. Badlands
  48. The Goodbye Girl
  49. Marathon Man
  50. Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment